Friday, July 17, 2009

Making it...

Yesterday was awful. I threw up most of the morning and felt just horrible the rest of the day. I didn't shower, never changed out of my pajamas, and just felt general disgusting. I know I probably had these days last time with Christian, but I feel like it's so much worse this time. Probably due to the fact that I'm trying to keep an 19 month old entertained this time around.

Poor Christian was cooped up inside all day and starting to go crazy and definitely driving me crazy. If I had a dollar for everytime I had to say (sometimes loudly) "No, Christian!" I wouldn't need to work at all! :)

This process the second time around is just so exhausting! I feel like a bad mom a lot of the time, but know that this just comes with the territory. I guess this too shall pass, and then I'll have another whole set of adjustments to make when there's two kiddos to take care of!

trying to keep my sanity,
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate! I found you by accident! :) I know this post is several days old, but I just wanted to tell you - I feel your pain! I keep thinking to myself, I'm sure I went through this with Ben's pregnancy, too... but it just seems so much HARDER this time! The midwife keeps reminding me that I have a toddler at home this time (as if I didn't have CONSTANT reminders of that, ha ha!), but that doesn't always cover it!

    Oh, and "NO, Ben!" has become a way of life around here... sigh. ;)

    ReplyDelete